The PISEN digital infrared thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants and elders. It supports forehead or ear function. ℃ and ℉ are easily switchable. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object measurement should approximately be 1.18 – 1.96 inches.
1 second fast measurement with instant reading, plus mute mode, just take the temperature without wake your baby up. You can read it clearly even in the dark with a large back list LCD screen.
The operating environment temperature: 50℉~113℉ (10℃~45℃).
Power Supply: 2 x AAA
1. Non-contact accurate temperature measurement
2. Celsius ℃ or Fahrenheit ℉ can be converted
3. Can set alarm value
4. Record the latest 32 sets of measurement data
5. Automatic data retention and automatic shutdown
6. Automatic range selection: resolution is 0.1℃ (0.1℉)
– Quick measuring in 1 second
– Sensing temperature change by 0.1℃ accuracy
– Non contact measuring means better safety
– Back light LCD Digital Display, easy to read all numbers, even by night
– Infrared temperature measuring better probe delivers more stable performance
– Buzzer Alert with distinguishing beep notifications
– Well designed for comfortable holding
– Four neat buttons, true easy controls
Thermometer C 1
Battery Type: DC 3V (AAA Battery x 2) ( NOT INCLUDED )
Detect Range: 3-5 cm
Measuring Scope: Normal Mode: 34~43℃
Room Temperature Mode: 5~100℃
Application Environment: Temperature: 10~40℃
Humidity: ≤ 85% RH
Atmosphere Pressure: ≤ 85% RH
Application Applicable for measuring surface. Temperature of targeted object or test room temperature. Storage if this product has not been used for a long time, Please remove the battery and store it in a dry and ventilated place to avoid dust and vapor.